Skip To Main Content


Students who live OUTSIDE the Priceville High School district must complete a MCS Out of District Request Application  and return it with all of the documentation listed at the top of page two.  Once the application and documentation have been received, it will be reviewed by our principal.  

Students who live INSIDE the Priceville High School district must register through the new online registration system.  Click the appropriate link below.

  • 2024-25 New Student Registration

  • For English, click 24-25 Online Registration - English

  • For Spanish, click 24-25 Online Registration - Spanish


  • Registration does not guarantee enrollment. You will be contacted via email with additional instructions so please make sure you enter a valid email address in the appropriate field in the online enrollment form.
  • Please be prepared with the following documents:
    • current immunization record
    • birth certificate (preferred but not required)
    • social security card (preferred but not required)
    • withdrawal papers (preferred but not required)
    • proof of residency
    • custodial paperwork, if applicable - The person enrolling the student must have legal custody of the student and the student must reside with that person in the Priceville High School district.